July 7th-9th, 2014, Barcelona, Spain
Deadline April 3rd, 2014
Abstract submission: http://edulearn14.org/online_
You are invited to participate in EDULEARN14 (the 6th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) that will be held in Barcelona (Spain), on the 7th, 8th and 9th of July, 2014.
This conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to an international audience. Also, it will offer participants an overview of the current situation of education and new learning technologies. You will be able to listen to experts from different countries, representing all continents.
If you wish to learn more about how technology is influencing the learning/teaching experience and how education is changing in the world, then do not miss the opportunity to come to EDULEARN14.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
After 6 years, EDULEARN has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists. Every year, EDULEARN brings together more than 700 delegates from 75 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposals until April 3rd, 2014 (included)
Abstracts should be submitted online at:
- Present and disseminate projects about education and new teaching and learning technologies
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
- Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 3rd, 2014 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 29th, 2014 (included)
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 22nd, 2014 (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: May 22nd, 2014 (included)
More information is available at http://edulearn14.org/tourism