If you are lucky enough to have some control over your workout schedule you might want to opt for early mornings. Your stomach is empty and you are likely to move into extra energy stores from fat quicker than if you went there processing food all day. As you move into fat stores for energy you also lose weight quickly.
1. Without a lot of food in your stomach you will need to burn fat quicker.
2. Less people in a gym so you can use the equipment you need and want.
3. Sets up your metabolism for the rest of the day.
4. After your work out you can focus on other things.
5. A regular routine that ensures you get it done!