Marketing and Strategy Management in the Global Marketplace
Dual Master of Business Administration (DMBA)
The Graduate School
DMBA 630 Marketing and Strategy Management in the Global Marketplace (6 Credits)
· Teaching marketing and strategy and how they lead to value creation and value capture in different business contexts.
· Facilitating and leading discussions and guiding business planning projects that cover marketing strategy and marketing in international markets, including projecting financial results.
· Engaging students in the process of assessing Global business environments to determine strategic options for growth and profitability, leading to a capstone strategic and operational business plan for a team-selected organization to enter a new global market.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· An earned doctorate or terminal degree in business management, marketing, or a related field is required from a regionally accredited institution.
· Relevant professional managerial experience in corporate communities/industries and government agencies is required.
· Prior experience in teaching and in distance education (preferably at the graduate level and with adult, part-time student established in their careers) is preferred.
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. For detailed benefits information, please visithttp://www.umuc.edu/visitors/careers/benefits.cfm
Adjunct faculty candidates will be required to provide official transcripts as required during the candidate selection process.