Education systems all over the world have had to contend with globalization and international competitiveness, all while trying to preserve their own cultural identity. The Conference aims at analyzing the different solutions developed for integrating the use of new technologies and models into the higher education system, based on the specific characteristics and cultural context of each country.
- Distance education: A strategy for development
- Distance education in the global and local workplace
- Quality assurance as a key to accessing the international educational system
- Technological and pedagogic innovation and its social implications
- Vices and virtues of the application of OERs and MOOCs in formal education