It can be difficult to eat healthy while traveling. This can be frustrating when you are seeking to get into rippling shape and all you see is fast food and snacks. Among the trans fat are a few nuggets of healthy eating at common establishments. More importantly is that they are an alternative and easy to grab and go!
1. McDonalds: Oatmeal and Salads
2. Burger King: Veggie Berger and Salads
3. Subway: Whole Wheat Tuna Sub
4. TA Truck-stops: Fruits, Salads, Sandwiches and Other Options
5. Starbucks: Feta Spinach Wrap