The 2015 Association of Leadership Educator’s (ALE) conference Call for Proposals can be found at www.aleconference.com by clicking on the "Call for Proposals" link. All conference proposal tracks and submission information can be found at this site. Presentation proposals are being solicited under SIX tracks this year:
- Research Papers - Share the results of a qualitative and/or quantitative research study or review scholarship literature related to leadership and educational strategy
- Innovative Practice Papers - Provide the opportunity for a shorter, to the point, discussion of a project, program, or practice tool/strategy
- Educator Workshops - Provide the opportunity for a longer (90 minutes), more in-depth experience and active participation around an innovative educational practice or teaching and learning tool
- Innovative Practice and Research Posters - Professional quality posters outlining either an innovative practice or research relevant to the leadership education field from undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, and/or administration
- Roundtable Discussions - Aspire to facilitate dialogue by field-specific experts about a topical area of leadership education
- Pre-Conference Workshops (NEW in 2015) - Provide the opportunity for a longer, more in-depth ½ day experience resulting in the professional development of participants
The final proposal submission deadline will be Friday, March 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST. To allow for full peer reviews of the proposals, this deadline will be fixed. We do not expect to extend the deadline.