We are currently seeking an instructor for our Global Business course Doing Business in the Middle East. This course prepares students for doing business in the Middle East by describing cultural diversity within the Middle Eastern region, the predominance of Islam in culture, natural resources, converging political histories, and demographics.
- The historical background of the region;
- Transformative economic and political events of the 21st century;
- The impact of Islam on law and culture;
- Addressing stereotypes in the Middle East;
- Etiquette, manners, norms and challenges for doing business in the Middle East;
- Keys to building business and interpersonal relationships; and
- Strategies for the foreign businessperson.
- Ph.D or DBA from a regionally accredited institution with expertise in commerce in the Middle East and cross-cultural or intercultural business and communication
- Extensive experience conducting business in the Middle East
- Prior experience teaching online, preferably in a global setting
- A demonstrated record of focusing on the students
- Candidate will be required to submit a resume and/or curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy and copies of unofficial transcripts (all degree levels) with their application
- Candidate will be required to complete satisfactory background and reference checks
- Additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply
Meta Business School: Send C.V., cover letter, and brief overview of teaching philosophy (no more than ½ page) via e-mail to: email@example.com