Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Why Wisdom Should be Encouraged In Politics and How to Foster It
It is important for people in society to reach beyond the debase into some loftier idea of how humans can be. They are thinking and feeling creatures that have the capacity to take a moment and be objective about life. Wisdom is the highest form of knowledge that should be encourage among our politicians and our youth to ensure they are helping society.
How to Improve Wisdom:
1. Recognize your emotions and let them go before making judgement.
2. Reflect on behavior and choices.
3. Learn from your environment what works and what doesn't.
4. Seek knowledge from a general and specific mindset.
5. Trust those who believe it is possible to be wrong.
6. Talk to people and gain multiple perspectives.
7. Take your time before making decisions.