2017 Mulawarman International Conference on Economics and Business (MICEB)
Venue: Novotel Hotel, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Submission Deadline: 31 July 2017
Conference Dates: 18 - 19 October 2017
Pre-conference workshops: 17 October 2017
Theme: Economic and Business Sustainability through Innovation, Governance, and Empowering Natural and Human Resources.
The MICEB 2017 topics mainly focus on economics, management and accounting particularly that related to innovation, governance, empowering natural and human resources. Papers on broader issues related to Islamic (Sharia) economics and business, governance and public policy are welcome to be submitted. We welcome papers and presentation on theoretical or literature review, empirical and applied on related topics.
Organizer: Faculty of Economics and Business, Mulawarman University, Indonesia
All presented papers will be registered in the publication repository of Mulawarman University indexed in Scholar Google.
Selected abstracts and papers will be published in:
- Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (AEBMR), indexed by CPCI-SSH (Conference Proceeding Citation Index-Social Science Humanities) Thomson Reuters, and Scholar Google.
- International Journal of Governance and Financial Intermediation (Inderscience) (full paper)
1. Prof. Worawet Suwanrada (Chulalongkorn University, Thailand)
2. Assoc. Prof. David Carter (University of Canberra, Australia)
3. Assoc. Prof. Jeremy Clark (University of Canterbury, New Zealand)
4. Prof. Enos T Arung (Mulawarman University)
Conference chair: Felisitas Defung, PhD (FEB-Mulawarman University, Indonesia)
Further info and inquiries, please visit http://miceb.feb.unmul.ac.id/