ICERI2017 (10th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)
Seville, November 16th-18th, 2017
Deadline for abstracts submission is July, 13th, 2017 (included)
Abstracts submission is already open at http://iated.org/iceri/online_submission
You are invited to participate at ICERI2017. This conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to an international audience. Also, it will offer participants an overview of the current situation of education, research and new learning innovations.
After 10 years, ICERI has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors and technologists.
Every year, ICERI brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposals until July, 13th, 2017 (included)
Abstracts should be submitted on-line at http://iated.org/iceri/online_submission
- ICERI2017 Proceedings will be submitted for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI(Web of Science). Previous editions are already indexed.
- A DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
- All accepted contributions will be indexed in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND ICERI2017
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education
- Publish your paper in ICERI2017 Proceedings
- Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions
Seville is certainly one of the most beloved places by visitors to Spain. It is the home of Andalucian tradition, flamenco and bullfighting. It is universally famous for being a joyous town, with narrow and medieval streets, romantic hidden plazas and heritage of art and architecture (Roman, Islamic, Gothic, Renaissance, baroque).
Also, it is the perfect city to enjoy. Take yourself time to visit this historical monuments, enjoy its tasty traditional tapas or just relax at a Flamenco bar. From Madrid, you can take a high-speed train that will bring you to the centre of the city in less than two and a half hours.
Do not miss the opportunity to come to this 10th anniversary of ICERI. We look forward to welcoming you!