It can be hard to get out of your own way but when we don't we often find we create our own chaos. This leads to confusion, sloppy work, and much more stress than is necessary to complete the work. There are a few tips one should consider when trying to avoid chaos. They include:
1. Schedule things in advance.
2. Spend some time thinking about things before you do them.
3. Allow others the freedom to do the work they need to.
4. Slow down and enjoy your work.
5. Don't avoid all the details and skip necessary steps.
6. Have strong communication with others and make sure you give them accurate information.
7. Don't blame others for asking questions or confusing sloppy instructions.
8. Learn to breathe and slow down your mind.