Business seek qualified candidates that come with important skills that help them fulfill their job functions. Employers sought skills like technology, planning, and social ability according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
2. Make Decisions and Problem Solve.
3. Communicate Well.
4. Plan, Organize, Prioritize.
5. Obtain and Process Information
6. Analyze Quantitative Data.
8. Computer Software Use.
9. Create and Edit Reports.
10. Sell ideas and Influence Others.
It is important for people to develop the proper skills that lead to greater employment opportunities. Skills can be gained through formal education, personal study, job experience and training. Employers are seeking candidates that graduate ready to compete without having to spend on additional on training.