Webinar: April 2nd, 2014 at 1.00 PM
Failure to provide appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities could land your institution in legal hot water.
While post-secondary institutions are not subject to IDEA requirements, specific obligations under the ADA and section 504 can open up even greater liability.
Register for "Preventing Your College or University from Making Costly Mistakes Regarding its Accommodation of Disabled Students" on April 2nd, 2014 at 1.00 PM ET to learn expert strategies for complying with your responsibilities under Section 504 and the ADA.
- Which students you are (and aren’t) required to provide accommodations for under Section 504
- Practical policies you should put in place today to ensure ADA/Section 504 compliance
- Fool-proof risk management strategies to protect your institution from litigation
- Surprising truths about your legal-obligations to disabled students under FERPA and HIPPA
- The most common mistakes post-secondary institutions make in providing accommodations and pragmatic solutions for avoiding them