The Department of Education estimates that 20% of degree programs will not pass their more stringent Gainful Employment requirements.
The good news is that there is still time to influence the final regulations and to prepare for the eventual outcome. Join us for this session – U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment Regulations: The Sequel by Yolanda R. Gallegos on February 27, 2013 at 1.00 PM ET, to know how the debt calculation could double the estimated graduate debt burden.
- How to challenge the proposed gainful employment requirements before they become law
- The significant risks to privacy raised by the latest draft
- The core flaw in the negotiated rule-making committee’s proposal that could overlook millions in graduate earnings
- How the debt calculation could double the estimated graduate debt burden
- Regulatory landmines you should be on the lookout for
- And lot more!!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for this informative session today for expert analysis of the latest Gainful Employment requirements.
Apply discount code BS20 to get $20 off on early registration.