May 5th-6th, 2014
Open Source is blazing a new path of innovation in the areas of Cloud, Big Data, Mobile applications, Enterprise Mobility and applications integration. Open Source has become ubiquitous in the Enterprise and in the business layer, as more and more organizations are reaping its considerable benefits, including speed, efficiency and cost savings.
· Open source and strategies for driving data-driven businesses
- How enterprise software infrastructure can support the consumerization of IT
- Which technologies and vendors are poised to dominate the Big Data movement?
- The State of the OpenStack Union
- Democratizing Big Data: Making Hadoop Mainstream
- The Cloud Imperative