July 10-11, 2014, Tacoma, WA, USA
- Due date for submissions: February 20, 2014
- Acceptance advice: April 3, 2014
- Author registration by: May 1, 2014
Scholars from multiple disciplines are invited to submit research papers or proposals to the conference. Research using relevant methods such as empirical, analytical, theoretical, experimental and field studies are all welcome.
Two Types of Submissions Invited
- Research Paper Presentations: This format supports formal presentation of a fully developed manuscript based on original research that is empirical, analytical, theoretical, experimental or field studies. Research paper presentations will be grouped into sessions of 3-4 paper presentations followed by guided discussion with the audience.
- Research Briefs: This format supports abbreviated presentation of research that is in development. Research briefs should be submitted in the form of a 2000 word (approximately 8-page) abstract that frames the inquiry and outlines the theory or methods used to investigate it. Research briefs will be presented orally in a roundtable format and accompanied by small group discussion.