ICELW 2014, the seventh annual International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace, will be held from June 11-13, 2014 at Columbia University in New York.
The Call for Proposals is now open and the deadline is December 16th, 2013. To submit a proposal, please use the proposal submission form on http://www.icelw.org/proposals/submit.html .
Topics of particular interest for ICELW 2014 include those demonstrating best practices in the workplace, panel/roundtable discussions, and sessions involving participation among attendees.
ICELW 2014 - The Seventh Annual International Conference on E-learning in the Workplace
June 11th-13th, 2014
New York, NY
ICELW is an international conference focused specifically on e-learning in the workplace. With researchers and practitioners coming from around the globe--and from both university and business backgrounds--the ICELW community works to improve online learning so that it makes a measurable difference in workplace performance and morale.
ICELW 2014 Call for Proposals
December 16, 2013
Who Should Present or Participate?
ICELW welcomes anyone with a background or interest in e-learning in the workplace, including researchers, consultants, and corporate trainers, managers, and directors.
ICELW is seeking proposals covering a wide range of topics relating to e-learning in the workplace, including:
- Online training methodologies (simulations, case-based learning, and more)
- Performance support systems
- Just-in-time learning
- Mobile learning, including the use of iPads, smartphones, and other mobile devices
- Collaborative and social learning
- E-learning design
- E-learning usability studies
- Success stories and case studies
- E-learning experiences in large and small organizations
- Knowledge management
- MOOCs and their uses in professional and career development
- Strategies for implementing e-learning
- Authoring tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMSs)
- E-learning evaluation
- Studies of e-learning in practice
- E-learning project management
- The use of virtual worlds in e-learning
- Communities of practice
- Other pertinent topics from the ICELW community
The conference plans to use a variety of engaging formats to convey knowledge and show application, such as presentations, panel discussions, demonstrations, and brainstorming sessions.
Where To Submit a Proposal:
If you're interested in presenting at ICELW, please complete and submit the ICELW proposal form at: http://www.icelw.org/proposals/submit.html
Please send all completed proposal forms to email@example.com by December 16, 2013.